Video Table of Contents
0:18 Contents of this video
1:19 Additional sources of info
3:40 "Hud home" defined
3:55 Overview & tips
7:00 New changes of the HUD home selling process
10:00 What I go over with my client: the selling process in detail
17:27 Title insurance request form
21:41 HUD website: before you place a bid & important info
31:42 HUD website: placing a bid
33:54 HUD website: Reviewing bid results & withdrawing a bid
35:31 Filling out the contracts
Despite our best efforts, we are not perfect. A few errors in the video are corrected with the info below:
- The minimum commission only applies to select properties deemed "hard to sell". These properties are identified by an icon in the "status" column (see the pic).
- There are no longer any HUD Designated Closing Agents - your buyer may choose his or her title company.
- The number of days an investor must wait for homes to be available to them has been reduced from 30 to 15 days.
- The list price is no longer guaranteed to be the appraisal price.
- You can no longer request the FHA Appraisal from HUD.